A wonderful journey of fun crafting, relaxing and making unique Cartonnage boxes and other projects are just about to start or get better in your life!
If you love crafting and want to make unique handmade gifts using your favorite fabrics or paper with no-sewing, cartonnage is the best option for you!
This JOYFUL CARTONNAGE CLUB was designed for women that:
* want to have fun and make unique handmade gifts;
* want to get started in box making (fabric or paper covered) or make other cartonnage projects following the best tutorials;
* want to improve your skills and become your own favorite box designer;
* want to be connected with lots of cartonnage lovers around the world, make friends and be inspired;
* want to have your questions answered, be connected with Claudia and get discount to buy cartonnage supplies (DIY kits and tools)
* want to receive gifts (1 DIY kit every six months (up to $30)- just pay shipping)
* want to receive discounts to go to Cartonnage Retreats (first one in May 2021)
* want to be in the rewards program: for every $ spent here or in the shop you get points that you can exchange for products later
Whatever is your case, with this CLUB you will get the best of Cartonnage from Claudia Squio. Lots of video tutorials, written instructions, new courses and videos added periodically and a great community of cartonnage lovers to be connected, to be inspired! You will have unlimited access for as long as you keep your subscription, and it's risk free, you can cancel anytime.
This CLUB has three parts:
1) ONLINE SCHOOL : where you will have access to 10+ online courses. The full list of courses is below (some of them are under construction what means new content will be added periodically), scroll down to see.
2) COMMUNITY: where you will make friends passionate for the same craft as you are! I have made wonderful friends since I started this Cartonnage journey, and I'm inviting you to join us, share our love for Cartonange and get inspired! The community is a separate and secure website (not on Facebook) and you will be invited to join us as soon as you become a member!
3) SHOP: where you will get discounts to buy unique DIY kits, tools and supplies, choose your gifts and accumulate points on the rewards program.
CHOOSE YOUR PLAN AND SCROLL DOWN TO ENROLL (risk-free - you can cancel anytime)
BECOME A FOUNDING MEMBER NOW and take advantage of this price. The price will go up on April, 06, 2020, but if you join now, the price below is what you will pay while being a member.
BEING A MEMBER WILL HELP MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE: Even before I started my Cartonnage journey I was blessed in so many ways, I received help and was guided to find my path, my mission of bringing Joy to the world through my work. I'm so thankful for that and I want to give back for those that are in need. Becoming a member you also going to be part of this as I will donate 5% of the membership fees to organizations that are in need of support and engaged to make the World a better place. Thanks in advance! I will keep you posted on this.
When becoming a member of the Joyful Cartonnage CLUB you’ll get:
- Unlimited access to 10+ cartonnage complete online courses (some of them are under construction so, more content will be added periodically)
- Exclusive lessons to guide you on your cartonnage journey (videos, templates and some written instructions)
- A place to ask questions, post your projects and receive feedback
- Connections with cartonnage lovers that live near and far away
- A community network open to members only, where you'll find a secure, welcoming environment (not on Facebook)
- Members-only special offers to buy DIY kits, tools and other craft supplies
- 1 DIY kit every six months as a gift (up to $30, only pay shipping)
- Discount to be part of the Cartonnage retreats (first one in May 2021)
- Get points for every $ spent here and on the shop and exchange the points for products later
- Each 2 years as a member give you the right to choose one (1) online course to keep access even if you decide to cancel your subscription in the future
Scroll down to enroll!
See what students of cartonnage online courses are saying
I have done most of the online courses available. The online courses are very well done and, like all of Claudia’s products, very detailed. Also, she is available to answer questions if you have them and I really appreciate her quick response. You have access to the free and paid classes and videos at any time. ( There’s nothing like taking a Cartonnage course in your jammies—LOL) Marita
Claudia does an excellent job of describing the process of Cartonnage. The videos are easy to follow and Claudia explains each step in great detail. You can rewind and fast forward to do the work at your own pace. Claudia will answer any of your questions that come up. Cartonnage does not require any specialized tools but the toolkit makes things easier. The kits will save you time because all the paper is already cut out. But you can cut the paper out yourself too. Cartonnage is fun and not difficult to learn! I would recommend these videos for anyone interested in learning about Cartonnage. Betsy
I just finished my Cartonnage small box project, using Claudia's video tutorials and tools. The course was fun and included easy to follow lessons that were broken up into sections that made construction simple. Claudia explains everything, including materials required, how to's that are easy to follow and replicate, and clear and concise videos that show you what you need to do to complete the project. Using Claudia's spacer tool and corner miter tool takes all the guess work out of cutting and placement of pieces for perfect corners and spacing. Cartonnage is a great way to use up fat quarters and scraps that you have in your stash! The result is a wonderful piece of art that you can enjoy yourself or give as a cherished gift! Vicki
I am not a skilled crafter, but Claudia's online classes made me feel like one! I found the instructions were detailed yet clear and simple to follow. It was fun. I am delighted with the results. It is particularly important for me as a visual learner to see the instructions and then follow with her demonstrations. I could follow and complete each process with ease and confidence step by step. Her attention to detail is valuable in the processes. Cheri